IateApie.net is hosting a "What's In Your Fridge" Contest this week asking readers to post photos of the inside of their fridges. Here's mine!
(L to R)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Avocado on top of....
- Leftover garbanzo beans
- Smoked salmon on top of....
- Homemade sugar-free cranberry sauce
- Lots of diced pineapple!
Top shelf left:
- Ezekiel Sesame Bread <3
- Bell peppers
- Baby spinach
- Organic skim milk
- Natural organic peanut butter
- Stonyfield low-fat plain yogurt x2
- Two single-serving sugar-free yogurts
- Smart Balance
- Kalamata olives
- Reduced-sugar raspberry jam
- Jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- Assorted condiments (below), such as Cholula hot sauce, pickles, prepared pesto, Hellman's reduced-fat mayo, leftover Sauvignon Blanc, old mango sauce, 3 kinds of mustard, ketchup, 5 kinds of hot sauce (thanks, husband!)
Middle Shelf + Bottom Shelf (below):
- Thanksgiving turkey, thawing for Thursday!!
- 2% cottage cheese
- Omega-3 Cage Free Eggs
- Egg whites
- Dried apricots
- 6 pack of beer
In the Cheese Drawer:
- Sargento reduced-fat Italian, shredded
- Parmesan, hard
- Laughing Cow
- Sargento chipotle slices
And last but not least, our fruit bowl...
- Bananas (I panic if I don't have any!)
- Roma tomatoes
Sorry, no photo, but we have sweet potatoes, 3 butternut squash and acorn squash in the pantry!
Perhaps a pantry tour is in store for next week!?