- Got lots of exercise yesterday - burned 757 calories thru workout and 2 walks
- I had lots of fun with the husband
- I'm guessing I had about 30 wine samples, which equaled about 3 glasses!! YIKES!!!
- I'm not feeling my best today.....which makes me soooo annoyed.
- I ate a few cubes of cheese and bruschetta toasts while at the event. I didn't need them!
- When we got home to make dinner, I had another small glass of wine - I totally did NOT need that!!
- Once wine gets in my system, I want to eat everything in sight. After dinner I ate:
- A slice of our new toast with PB and jelly
- PB from the jar!!!!
- 2 mini Hershey bars
- 8 dark chocolate discs
- A chocolate ice cream ball
- Some pretzels!!
- Went over calories by about 700. Ugggg.....
Roasted acorn squash and 2 oz leftover prime rib:
I think you could tell by my tone yesterday that I planned to sample more than 12 wines. Husband and I just love wine and they just kept saying "Oh, you have to try the La Crema Pinot - it's just fabulous" and I couldn't say no!!!
Yesterday's afternoon snack of oatmeal, milk, almonds and CIB:
Total Friday calories: ~2700!!!! Uggggggggg!
But the good news is it's over, and it wasn't a horrible outcome, and I'm back on track today.