"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Wednesday, November 7

Fresh

I feel fresh today - refreshing lunch, refreshing chilly walk. Lunch was SUPER delicious too!! I'm really racking in the SuperFoods today! And I was busy all morning so I never had time to think about a snack - GO NUT OATMEAL!!

Turkey, avocado and chipotle cheese, toasted, on sprouted bran bread. Now THAT was a good sandwich!!!!!!



Spinach salad with radishes (2), poppy seed crackers (2 that I found in the work kitchen for eating), pom and a 1/2 tsp Newman's Own Lighten Up Honey Dijon (one of the few bottled dressings I can tolerate)



Spaghetti squash with a hint of cinnamon



and yogurt and cran



All together for 582 calories:



Also got in 34 minutes of walking = -126 calories!


SuperFoods Today:

Oats
Walnuts
Peanut butter (sidekick if all natural)
Turkey
Avocado
Spinach
Pomegranate
Squash
Yogurt
Cranberries
Cinnamon

To Come:
Kiwi
Raspberry
Salmon
More yogurt
More oats
Carrots
Green beans
Pumpkin

Other Super-Healthy Foods:
Banana
Skim milk
Radish

NEATO!

No comments: