"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Friday, November 2

FREEZING (But Delicious!)

I just had the BEST lunch but it was freezing out there!! We ate in the park, but we forgot that it's not summer anymore. I felt like I couldn't fully enjoy the yummy spread of foods because my hands were so numb. I had parts of the catering food - it was nice to have such gourmet things for an ordinary lunch.

Grilled portabellas, turkey and boursin cheese on wheat (SO GOOD!)



Smoked salmon (1.25 oz) and arugula



With Kashis



Strawberries, grapes, poms:



Cranberry yogurt:



All together for ~570 calories (including half a piece of cheese and a chocolate!)



Dessert:



And 40 minutes of brisk walking!! GO ME!

See you after my workout and dinner.......


and I WILL be opening the expensive Pinot tonight. I decided I deserve it!

No comments: