"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Wednesday, November 21

Another Oatmeal Day

Don't worry, I'll get sick of oatmeal soon :) I did change it up and add almonds instead of walnuts today, but I think I prefer the walnuts!!

Toast at 5:15:



Workout was 40 minutes ET + good upper body lifting with the husband. 415 calories torched. Wore my sexy tight new shirt again! Loved it! I'm going to get a few more of these soon. I'm wearing my black one to work today :)

Oats made with half skim half water, pear, cinnamon, vanilla, and toasted almonds (no sugar needed with the pear since it's pretty sweet)



Hot vanilla tea:



My vitamin : ) This won't be making an appearance everyday, but I thought you should see that I started taking one after my nutrition class project pointed out I'm not getting the 100% DV of all of the nutrients from my diet alone (but I am doing really well on some things like calcium and Vitamin A and Vitamin B6!)



All together for 402 calories:



Breakfast calories: 510.

We're closing the office at 3pm today and I have a lunch meeting. Hoping to get a walk in when I get home - before I start setting the table and making cranberry sauce!! I got my mom's pumpkin pie recipe and put it in CK - 300 calories a slice...not bad!! I'll have half of one. Also got her corn pudding - 1800 calories for the whole recipe. If I have 1/4 of 1/4 of the dish, that's about 100 calories. Not bad!!! I'm planning to log Thanksgiving. Call me crazy, but I am determined to make this my first holiday where I enjoy myself without making myself sick from fullness!!

No comments: