"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Monday, October 1

Super Healthy Lunch

Kudos to my Baked Apple Oatmeal, which held me all the way until NOON until my stomach started to grumble. I'm sure the latte helped too, but I'll be having this oatmeal lots more!

Lunch today was healthy:

Romaine salad with jicama, shredded carrots, pomegranate seeds, and broccoli, topped with 1/2 cup leftover lentils and a few crumbled leftover Kashi crackers:



On the side - 1 cup of cantaloupe balls:



And a plain yogurt with a crumbled weetabix biscuit and some cantaloupe:



All together with hot tea:



Also had a few selections from my trail mix (peanut butter chips and peanuts)

Total calories: ~426.

Thanks to fibrous veggies, I'm stuffed!

After lunch I walked for 40 minutes with an Everyday Food magazine. It's all about food!!

No comments: