"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Monday, October 1

Monday Breakfast

Started back at it strong this morning. Good workout, good breakfast.

After spending 2 hours chatting with Dell last night, we think my processor is bad. Ug. Luckily it's still under warranty and they are sending a new part and guy to fix it. However, I'm still doubtful that it's the processor already. I still think it's related to that system file, but maybe that was just the catalyst in an already-weak part? Until the computer if fixed, I'll have to do more photo shows and less typing.

Here's today's breakfast summary, plus a 375 calorie workout of elliptical and hard upper body lifting.

Half a Luna bar at 5am:



Oatmeal made with 1/2 milk, 1/2 water. Topped with 6 oz baked apples, a chopped date, and 10 grams sliced almonds:



And a latte.



Breakfast calories: ~600 if you include the Luna bar, which I only ate half of.

No comments: