"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Thursday, October 4

Lunch!!

I am having very strong sharp pains in my stomach. They are throbbing throughout! It's kind of hard to breathe! Weird! I couldn't finish my pita chips at lunch. I hope they go away soon! I'm not that worried, as I've had this kind of thing before. I think I just ate too much too fast, or too little or something.

Breakfast let me down this morning, although I wouldn't have expected that breakfast to last till 11. I was starving around 10:45 so I had 10 almonds and some trail mix. They held me over perfectly! ~110 calories.



Lunch today was great - and super healthy!!!

Salad with romaine, shredded carrots, broccoli, green pepper, 1 tbsp baba ghanouj, and 1/2 cup heated lentils:



The most wonderful pita chips ever - Sami's Bakery. 110 calories for 2 oz - buttery and crunchy. And 8 grams of fiber PER OUNCE.



4 oz kiwi + 5.5 oz plum:



A little pickled ginger:



All together with hot tea. I had a tsp of Light Honey Mustard dressing for the bottom of my salad but I didn't eat any. I save dressing for when the "good stuff" (lentils, baba ghanouj) runs out but I had plenty of good stuff left when I got to the bottom!



Total lunch calories: ~461. Nice and low and healthy!

No comments: