"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Monday, October 15

Lunch + Snacks

Wow, breakfast held me straight thru the morning!! Go oatmeal! I had hot tea at 10:30 not because I wanted it but because I was cold!



Lunch:

A salad with romaine, pepper, zucchini, lemon-tahini dressing, and 6.5 oz of navy beans on top:



Kashi crackers:



2 oz ea. of kiwi, mango and orange:



Pina Colada Yogurt!



All together with more tea:



Total lunch calories: ~560

Snack:
Wasn't hungry all afternoon until 3:30 and BAM it hit. I had the other half of last week's LaraBar and 5 almonds. It's 5:05 now and I'm stilllll hungry. Maybe I didn't have enough water today?



Snack calories: ~150

Dinner
was supposed to be leftover beef stew, but I hate having the same dinner two nights in a row, so I might change it up. I swiped two bagels from a HUGE bin of them that was brought to the office this morning, so I'm thinking about having a bagel sandwich with roasted veggies (on the grill so they char!) and local goat's cheese with a side of frozen green beans. Hmmm. Guess you'll have to wait and see what I decide!

No comments: