"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Wednesday, October 10

GREEN

What a green dinner!!
  • Whole wheat rigatoni (only 1 oz)
  • 10 shrimp
  • 2 oz peas
  • 1/2 bunch spinach
  • Homemade pesto with mostly basil, a drizzle of EVOO, 1/2 oz Parmesan
The photos aren't very pretty. I wish I could have had better presentation!





Total dinner calories: 308


My lunch that left me unsatisfied? Well it sure kept hunger at bay all afternoon! Go salmon! But I did have a half portion of oatmeal with 2 oz skim milk, cinnamon and 4 almonds at 4pm. It meant I wasn't really hungry for dinner, but it was good!



Total snack calories: 125

Total Wednesday calories: 1363.

Ummm....I think I need some dessert!

(25 minutes later)



Dessert: Jello sugar-free pudding cup + 25 grams Kashi heart to heart + 1 oz milk.

I feel a little guilty for having the pudding since it's processed, but meh.

Total Wednesday calories: 1524

-317 from morning run (wow that's low!)

= net of 1207!

No comments: