"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Tuesday, October 16

Dinner Bust

First dinner in a while we weren't nuts over! Coconut-crusted seared tofu with a side of mustard greens and peppers in a bottled mango sauce. Not only did it not turn out that great (lots of the coconut crust fell off), it was also kind of bland. But the coconut flakes were yummy thanks to sugar!

But I still love tofu :)

But I think I don't really like mustard greens. We've tried kale, collards and mustard greens recently and I love the other two, but not these. They had a strange taste - not really bitter, but not savory - that I just don't care for.







Had a side of multi-grain bread dotted with REAL butter:



Total dinner calories: 350


Afternoon Snack:

This afternoon I snacked on a new trail mix from Trader Joe's. It had dried raspberries (YUM!), peanuts, almonds and chocolate chips. Totally hit the spot for about 75 calories.



Total Tuesday calories: ~1500

- 370 thru exercise (no walks today :( )

= net of 1123.

I'd love to eat a snack, but I'm off to read my book and get to bed early. I was so tired this morning and I need an extra half hour. G'night!

No comments: