"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Thursday, September 27

Snack

Booooo for cereal. I was starving at 10:30 this morning. Stomach growling, so it was real hunger. I tried to delay the hunger with water, but it didn't work. No more cereal for breakfast for me!

I had half a Kashi Peanut Butter Chewy Bar. I wanted to save the other half for my class, but I ended up eating the other half 40 minutes later when I realized there was still 40 more minutes until lunch! Oh well.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Kath, the only cereal that seems to sustain me is the Kashi GoLean. It is only 140 calories a serving and you get A LOT! It is high in protein and milk would increase that. I also like to mix it with yogurt too.

KathEats said...

Brenda,

I like Kashi Go Lean too. I used to have it last winter but I stopped for some reason. But you're right, you do get a lot. I'll have to put it on my grocery list :)