"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Monday, September 17

Snack

I wasn't really that hungry, but I decided to have my yogurt and strawberries anyways. That's what happens when I plan snacks vs. just have stuff in my cabinet to eat if I'm hungry that is less appealing and requires committing to opening a package. Oh well!

I had a Breyers Light Lemon yogurt and 1/2 a cup of strawberries:



Total: ~130 calories

I'm up to 10 cups of water today too! I feel back to my normal self after a day of rest (Sunday) after the two big days of eating. I do need to cut back a little these next few days, but hopefully the weight gain was just water.

I did find out that I'm eating non-homemade food for lunch on Wednesday (catered at work), lunch on Thursday (client lunch at Mexican place) and dinner on Thursday (dining hall at Queens). That's a lot of eating out! I'll do my best to make smart choices.

2 comments:

M. Compton said...

I just want you to know, I think this is an absolutely crazy exercise.

KathEats said...

So glad you like it!!! (Did you get my comment on your blog last week? About the wedding date?)