"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Wednesday, September 19

Lunch

Lunch was catered today. Got a wrap from Roly Poly:
  • Whole wheat tortilla (Mission brand - I'm assuming 150 cals but I don't know how big or what kind)
  • Turkey breast
  • Avocado
  • Sprouts
  • Jalopenos
  • Green pepper
  • Tomato
  • Pineapple (which sort of made it soggy)


I also had an apple (sorry, it got brown quickly), some millet chips (THE BEST!!), a Diet Coke (bad!) and about 10 mini pretzels that were sitting in a bowl. I had to take the photos quickly because other people were watching!



Then I actually got in a 35-minute walk after the meeting while my computer was being updated! Sweet! Another 100 calories fumigated.

I got hungry around 11am (my banana's foster held me a while!) and had 5 almonds.



Lunch + Snack: ~550 calories

Homemade pizza tonight! Wooo hoo!!!

No comments: