"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Friday, September 21

Liquid Breakfast

We're having a "Bagel Meeting" at work today, so I stuck to a liquid breakfast to have half a bagel when I get to work!

Pre-workout I had an applesauce plus some shredded wheat cereal:



Workout was a hard spinning class: 426 calories burned!

Then I made a smoothie with:
  • 1 extra ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 cup fresh strawberries
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • Flax


Plus coffee (2 more oz of milk)



Total calories:

Applesauce 50
Cereal 50
Milk 60
Yogurt 60
Blueberries 45
Banana 85
Strawberries 55
Flax 30
Coffee 20
Total 455

The bagel will add a lot so I need to watch it, but I'm having a salad for lunch at my favorite grocery store, so all should be OK!

No comments: