"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Sunday, September 30

Computer is Dead

Something horrible is going on with my computer. I have no clue what, but it's going from bad to worse each time I restart. I will blog when I can!

The culinary festival was an utter disaster. I totally pigged out. Ate at least 4 cookies, tons of samples, 3 mini chocolate tarts, a mini peanut butter cheesecake, more samples of pork, shrimp, etc., etc. I totally have a food hangover today. I have photos of 75% of what I ate, as well as some photos of Alton Brown, who was a big disappointment - he only lectured and didn't even COOK!!! WTF!? We did get to see him up close though, which was exciting.

Despite the food hangover, today has been really good (except for the computer problems)

Had a banana, then went for a 5.3 mile run!

Breakfast was oatmeal with baked apples, a date, and maple syrup.

Late lunch was a salad with veggies, cottage cheese and cantaloupe and a hummus and veggie sandwich.

Dinner is the same as last week - b(a different kind) and b. I have tons of healthy stuff planned for the week too! I'll get back on the wagon, but my stomach sure looks and feels fat today!

Kath

No comments: