"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Friday, September 7

Afternoon Snacks

I went a little overboard on the snacks. I just helped a colleague stuff boxes of t-shirts for a client for the past hour and a half and felt I had "earned" a bigger snack. I ate too fast and probably didn't need all three things. However, I did burn calories and am up to about 600 burned for the day, so I think I'll be OK. I still feel like I've gained a little, so I'm trying to hit under 2,000 to keep it down a week or so, but I'm nearing 2,000 today with the big lunch. But since I'm probably netting 1400, I am still -200 from maintenance of 1600, so I'm still losing a little bit.

Does that makes sense to you at all??!

String cheese:



Caraway rice crackers:



Light and Fit Smoothie:



If I have any readers, please leave me some comments for some excitement!!

No comments: