"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Friday, August 31

Lunch + Walk

Met my mother-in-law and husband for lunch in a park. It was a last minute decision, so I had to rush out only to find that my sandwich was soggy on the bottom (I usually toast them). But my new rolls were SO delicious that they made up for it! I also topped the sandwich with a little pesto, so that made the whole thing more interesting.




Lunch:


Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Roll
1 slice low-fat swiss cheese
1.5 oz turkey breast meat
Cucumber slices
Mustard
Avocado
1 tbsp leftover lemon hummus
1/2 cup bell pepper slices
Large apple, sliced
Diet Fresca

...also had a few sips of husband's beer and 2 of his spicy chips!

I have a yogurt and weetabix to have in a bit for a snack!

Also managed 12 minutes of walking in my short lunch break. We talked for a while, so I didn't have time to do the full 30 minutes. But that might be better since it was pretty humid out there today!




No comments: