"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Thursday, August 30

Dinner

Had a great dinner at Earth Fare, the organic/healthy grocery store that just opened here a few weeks ago. Mother in law is visiting, and we spent the evening watching Alton Brown and eating a cookie (!) so I don't have time for a full report, but here's a quick summary of what I had for dinner:

I had a delicious salad of.....

peas
zucchini
squash
greens
sprouts
carrots
garbanzo beans
quinoa salad (1/4 cup)
feta cheese (1 cube)
sweet potatoes (1/4 cup)
2 tortellini
1 piece chicken salad
1 roasted potato
1 bite of husband's lamb and brussel sprouts from the hot bar

....I think that's it.

And 2 Ak-Mak crackers!

Talk about a delicious salad.

Then I had a really thin ginger cookie for dessert, estimated at 100 calories.

Night!

No comments: