"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Monday, September 24

Snacks

Boy this afternoon sure did fly by. Maybe it was my later-than-usual lunch. Or walking before lunch rather than after?

I had a 20 gram (yes, I weighed it!) piece of Amish Friendship Bread for dessert that someone brought in today. It was yummy! Appx. 50 calories for 20 grams of a dessert bread.



Then at 4pm I decided to have a Gnu bar. The celery and PB leftover from Friday might have made a better snack, but I gave into cravings. These bars are delicious and super healthy (they fit all my "bar" requirements!) I order them from www.gnufoods.com. 130 calories (and 12 g of fiber!)



And lastly, the husband was in uptown Charlotte today for an interview and parked at my office and walked to avoid paying for uptown parking. I snapped these photos of him when he was on his way back. I was hysterically laughing the whole time I was taking them because he didn't know I was watching from my office!

Walking:



Getting closer:



Crossing the street:



He did see me eventually and we waved : ) How romantic!

No comments: