"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Monday, November 5

Amazing Autumn Dinner

Pan-Seared Pork Loin with a Triple Apple Sauce
Served over Garlic Collard Greens




Dinner tonight was a pleasant surprise! I'm never very excited about meat meals, but I made this one appealing by cutting the pork into bite size pieces and adding fruit to sweeten it up. The apples were FANTASTIC!! We sauteed them in some apple cider vinegar and cinnamon and added 1/4 cup of unsweet applesauce to make a sauce for the dish. Yum!



Total dinner calories: ~275. Quite low.

Afternoon Snack:
1/2 serving of oatmeal with a mini box of raisins and 4 almonds.



Total Monday calories: ~1581

-375 thru AM workout

= net of 1206.

I'm going to have a 100 calorie or so snack because I do feel a little hungrier than normal. And I ate super healthy today so it's all good :)

Will report in in the morning!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Kath, I'm addicted to the Food for Life pocket bread, it is only 100 calories, 4g fiber and 7g protein! Very filling and makes for a great sandwich :)