"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Tuesday, September 18

Tuesday

Good morning!!

Started the day with half a banana and 5 grams of natural peanut butter:



Workout was 30 minutes elliptical, 17 minutes running (2 miles), 5 minutes lunges and squats. Calorie burn: 430.

Breakfast today was a mish-mosh. I usually don't eat instant oatmeal because I'd rather have a huge bowl of regular oats, but sometimes I'm just in the mood. I found this brand at EarthFare and find that it totally beats all the other instant brands (besides plain!). Flavors are plain with oat bran, apple cinnamon and maple spice. Only 130 calories per packet and 4 grams of sugar (it's sweetened with dehydrated maple syrup).



So I made the oatmeal with 1/3 cup of milk and topped with:
  • Other half of banana
  • 2/3 of a partially rotten peach (I salvaged what I could!)
  • 10 large raspberries
  • 2 oz of plain yogurt
  • 1 Weetabix biscuit


Also had a latte made with 1/4 cup milk:



Breakfast calories: ~465

Off to work with a delicious sandwich in hand for lunch!

No comments: