"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Thursday, September 27

Cookies + Milk

I intended to have ONE of the husband's cookies and 1 cup of skim milk. Well I ended up having THREE cookies because they were soooo buttery and delicious. I also had a small bite of banana nut bread too. Whoops! He did the recipe calculations and came up with 70 calories per cookie. I'm just going to assume they were closer to 50 and clock in at 260 calories for snack. That's probably a low estimate, but who's counting ; )





Leftovers after about 15 employees munched:



I guess I've had my fill of dessert for the day. Nothing for me after dinner tonight! I've got roughly 500 calories to burn at the dining hall. I'm not sure what's on the menu, but I'm thinking about having a huge salad with a veggie burger on top. We'll see.....

1 comment:

Laura said...

man thos cookies look good