"Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants." -Michael Pollan

Friday, September 28

Dining Hall Part III

Aced my nutrition test!! There were 50 multiple choice questions and I know I got at least 48 of them right, plus 5 extra credits that I think I got most of. Sweet!

Dinner was not very good last night. The entree option was pot roast (eww) and the vegetarian option was pasta (calories) so I made a half sandwich and had a salad with both cooked and raw veggies. Felt a little deprived, but it still added up to 550 calories thanks to cheese, and a splurge on a little apple cobbler.

Rye bread with turkey, mustard, tomato and pepperjack:



Salad with cooked carrots, brussel sprouts, and "Italian vegetables" along with lettuce, broccoli, shrooms and sunflower seeds, topped with 1/2 tbsp honey mustard fat.



Cobbler splurge. Split this with the husband. I only had a small piece of crust and mostly baked apple (with sugar, that is):



All together:



Total ~550 calories, making daily total close to 1900. -425ish through exercise. So a little higher today, but I'll recover : )

No comments: